Discover New York City & More Famous Cities in the USA
1 x "Kids' Travel Guide - New York City"
1 x "Kids' Activity Book - USA"
With "Kids' Travel Guide - New York City" (ages 6-12)
- Your kids will become the family tour guide! They enjoy fun facts, challenging tasks, useful tips, coloring pages and exciting quizzes. There will be no boring moments in your New York vacation…
- Your kids become little experts about New York City: the relevant history, what the city looks like, the transportation system, and many fun and fascinating facts about the city.
- Your little tour guide will lead you through New York City attractions. Be sure to visit the best sites for kids: The amazing Central Park, the famous Empire State Building, the one and only Time Square, and many magnificent bridges and museums—plus all the fun things to do in NYC!
- From planning and packing to returning home. The New York City guide and diary becomes a souvenir of your travel that the whole family will treasure for a lifetime.
With "Kids' Activity Book - USA" (ages 4-8)
- Your kids will color their way to learning about the United States and her major cities with their very own personal travel guide, Leonardo.
- As their imaginations comes into play, their perception and understanding of various cultures, history and geography, maps, food, flags, and symbols become real.
- Even the youngest will be able to relate to and appreciate what they are experiencing.
- The "Kids Activity Book - USA" is the perfect companion to other companion books in the series focused on specific cities.
- The coloring book and activities are so much fun even your older travelers will relish the opportunity to use their imaginations and color a few pages.