San Francisco Special Pack
Discover San Francisco & More Famous Cities in the USA
1 x "Kids' Travel Guide - San Francisco"
1 x "Kids' Activity Book - USA"
With "Kids' Travel Guide - San Francisco" (ages 6-12)
Watch as your kids become little experts about San Francisco: the relevant history, what the city looks like, the transportation system, and many fun and fascinating facts about the city.
Your little tour guide will take you through San Francisco attractions: Be sure to visit the best sites for kids: The famous Golden Gate Bridge, the existing Union Square, magnificent Pier 39 and more amazing streets, and parks—plus all the fun things to do in San Francisco!
From planning and packing to returning home. The San Francisco guide and diary will become a souvenir of your travel that the whole family can treasure for a lifetime.
With "Kids' Activity Book - USA" (ages 4-8)
- Your kids will color their way to learning about the United States and her major cities with their very own personal travel guide, Leonardo.
- As their imaginations comes into play, their perception and understanding of various cultures, history and geography, maps, food, flags, and symbols become real.
- Even the youngest will be able to relate to and appreciate what they are experiencing.
- The "Kids Activity Book - USA" is the perfect companion to other companion books in the series focused on specific cities.
- The coloring book and activities are so much fun even your older travelers will relish the opportunity to use their imaginations and color a few pages.